“WooCommerce Vehicle Parts Finder – Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword” is one of the best plugin for find Vehicles or Vehicle Parts on the website based on Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword. The plugin provides very easy interface to use for Admin. Admin can add filter widget anywhere on the website using either widget section or shortcode.
Note: Please remember to backup your database before updating plugin or importing CSV file.
- Provides an easy interface to add/remove Engine, Categories and Keyword Filters
- WPML Supported
- A plugin for vehicle parts search based on Make/Model/Year/Engine/Category/Keyword
- Allows you to add multiple Makes from an easy interface
- Allows you to add multiple Models relevant to a particular Make from an easy interface
- Allows you to add multiple Years relevant to a particular Model from an easy interface
- Allows you to add multiple Engines relevant to a particular Year from an easy interface
- Allows you to show/hide Engines filter
- Allows you to show/hide Categories filter
- Allows you to show/hide Keyword filter
- Allows you to enable/disable additional tab on product details page to show Makes/Models/Years/Engines
- Allows you to enable/disable jQuery Chosen for plugin select boxes to make them more user friendly
- Provides a very easy interface to associate Makes, Models, Years and Engines for a Product
- Provides “WooCommerce Vehicle Parts Finder – Make/Model/Year” widget as well as shortcode for easy use
- Upload Makes/Models/Years/Engines in bulk through import tool
- Users can search for Products/Parts based on the criteria they want to choose
- Mobile friendly (Responsive) and easy to setup and use
FEATURE: MY VEHICLES
- Fully controllable for admin
- Saves search histories for non-logged users
- Allow logged-in users to save their searches
- Users can re-visit their searches from My Vehicles widget
- An easy popup to add more searches in histories
SHORTCODE[woo_vpf_filter title=”Vehicle Parts Filter” view=”H/V” label_make=”Select Make” label_model=”Select Model” show_year=”true/false” label_year=”Select Year” show_engine=”true/false” label_engine=”Select Engine” show_category=”true/false” label_category=”Select Category” show_keyword=”true/false” label_keyword=”Product Name” show_my_vehicles=”” label_search=”Search” label_reset_search=”Reset Search”]
Base Shortcode: [woo_vpf_filter]
I’d recommend to use base shortcode first and then add only required attributes from following list rather than using a complete shortcode all the times.
Also make sure that you manually replace double quotes with keyboard typed double quotes as coping it from browser usually changes it with wrong one quotes.
- title: For the time this option is of no use but has been added for future reference.
- view: This filter comes with two layouts: Horizontal and Vertical. Use H for horizontal layout and V for vertical layout. By default its value is V.
- label_make: This option allows you to change/override the default label for Make drop down. By default its value is “Select Make” but you can change it with your required label.
- label_model: This option allows you to change/override the default label for Model drop down. By default its value is “Select Model” but you can change it with your required label.
- show_year: This option allows you to show/hide Years drop down in filter. Use true if you want to show Years drop down, otherwise false.
- label_year: This option allows you to change/override the default label for Years drop down. By default its value is “Select Year” but you can change it with your required label.
- show_engine: This option allows you to show/hide Engines drop down in filter. Use true if you want to show Engines drop down, otherwise false.
- label_engine: This option allows you to change/override the default label for Engines drop down. By default its value is “Select Engine” but you can change it with your required label.
- show_category: This option allows you to show/hide Categories drop down in filter. Use true if you want to show Categories drop down, otherwise false.
- label_category: This option allows you to change/override the default label for Categories drop down. By default its value is “Select Category” but you can change it with your required label.
- show_keyword: This option allows you to show/hide Keyword text field in filter. Use true if you want to show Keyword text field, otherwise false.
- label_keyword: This option allows you to change/override the default label for Keyword text field. By default its value is “Product Name” but you can change it with your required label.
- show_my_vehicles: This option allows you to show/hide My Vehicles sub widget in filter. Use true if you want to show this widget, otherwise false.
- label_search: This option allows you to change/override the default label for Search button. By default its value is “Search” but you can change it with your required label.
- label_reset_search: This option allows you to change/override the default label for RESET Search button. By default its value is “Reset Search” but you can change it with your required label.
= 2.7 = * Fixed PHP 7.x conflicts/warnings * Fixed undefined variable warnings * Fixed conflict with WooCommerce Layered Nav filter widget * Fixed conflict with get_search_query * Fixed WPML search conflict * Fixed invalid/large Year Range issue so max 100 years per range * Fixed wrong year ranges issue in custom tab on product details screen * Fixed CSV import issue with term name having "&" * Fixed few typo with plugin filters * Added esc_scl with queried keyword * Changed VPF Term Labels in admin baed on saved settings * Updated jQuery libraries = 2.6 = * Fixed PHP 7.x Conflicts eg: Universal Products, Warnings * Fixed few PHP warnings ( undefined $show_keyword ) * Fixed WPML conflicts ( Added lang param in URL for search result page ) * Fixed template redirection option * Added option for years sort order * Fixed/Updated few designing aspects on settings page = 2.5 = * Fixed WPML conflicts * Fixed Search Page Title * Added RESET SEARCH feature * Added few more valuable settings ( eg: Categories to Include ) * Fixed conflicts while deleting terms * Added "Universal Product" option in products quick/bulk/edit screen * Fixed search results Page to show products always and no more search query var ('s') is mandatory in URL = 2.4 = * Added MY VEHICLES widget * Added option to disable VPF terms selector metabox for specific products * Added support to show/hide Years filter * Added option to restrict WooCommerce Catalog to show only user searched criteria matching products whole over the website * Added option to redirect to product details page if single search result * Added option to delete product assigned terms in single click on product edit page * Added option to show year ranges over individual row per year in custom tab * Fixed duplicating product not duplicating VPF terms relations issue * Improved products loading speed with few more test cases * Improved metabox layout for add/delete icons on product add/edit screen = 2.3 = * Added option to delete all the terms in single click * Added SKU compatibility along with product slug with "item_product" column in importable CSV * Added Screen Options to set number of terms per page * Fixed speed issue conflict with Yoast SEO Plugin * Fixed error with MultiSite in case if WooCommerce is not active * Fixed search results page to show products template and not category archive * Fixed JS to work even if page loads through JS/AJAX * Fixed year column space issue in CSV while uploading in ranges * Fixed plugin admin menu role capabilities so that can be accessed by WooCommerce Shop Manager as well * Fixed admin terms drop down list to leave blank rather than loading Makes in all the drop downs first time * Improved HTML/PHP code snippets * Improved products loading speed with few test cases = 2.2 = * Changed the code to more optimized way for reuse and maintainability * Fixed tweaks with CSV importer tool * Fixed search results not to include products from child terms * Fixed error in case if WooCommerce is not active * Fixed terms to list by name * Added option to disable next dropdowns until one choose current = 2.1 = * Fixed "no terms list" issue on edit product page = 2.0 = * Fixed the importer to handle heavy data * Faster the importer * Added range support to columns with importer CSV * Added an individual admin menu for plugin * Added few more settings = 1.9 = * Added option to enable validations for filter fields * Added multiple admin interface for assigning Makes/Models/Years/Engines to products * Changed the admin interface for listing Makes/Models/Years/Engines * Added option to separate CSV Make/Model/Year/Engine/Product columns by comma (,) = 1.8 = * Fixed the taxonomy (Makes/Models/Years/Engines) hierarchy issues on product edit screen * Added option to enable jquery tree for taxonomies list on product add/edit screen to manage heavy data more easily * Added more filter hooks to filter arguments for get lists on front end = 1.7 = * Fixed few spelling mistakes / grammer issues * Added one more depth level for Engines along with Makes/Models/Years * Added individual settings page for VPF * Added additional tab on product details page (can be enabled/disabled from settings page) * Added one more column "item_product" in CSV import tool to create product/terms relation at the same time while importing terms * Added option of jQuery Chosen extension to enable/disable for the plugin = 1.6 = * Updated importable CSV columns with more easier format * Fixed few warnings/notices = 1.5 = * Added option to show/hide keyword field * Added category filter * Fixed search page title * Added view modes: Horizontal and Vertical = 1.4 = * Added search page title = 1.3 = * Added Makes/Models/Years import feature * Added custom js hooks = 1.2 = * Validate requested terms before showing results so that one don't change the terms from URL directly = 1.1 = * Fixed search results page to load WooCommerce archive template = 1.0 = * Launched the initial version of the plugin