WooCommerce Quickview allows you to quickly view and purchase any product in your WooCommerce catalog whilst browsing a category or product listing page.
- Quickly view and purchase products from catalog pages
- Ajax or standard add to cart via the quickview modal
- Highly customisable button position, colours, show/hide quick view elements, and much more
- Variation gallery when a variation is selected, the image will transition accordingly
- Sleek, minimal styling to blend into any theme
- Navigate between products on the page using the quick view gallery navigation
- Manually place the quick view button in your theme to open the modal from anywhere
- Hooks and filters for developers
If you’ve enjoyed using this plugin, don’t forget to leave a positive rating!
These are the latest updates, the full changelog is available in the ReadMe file once downloaded.
**3.4.4** (02/04/2017) [update] WooCommerce 3.0.0 compatibility **3.4.3** (22/12/16) [update] Update settings framework [update] Add quickview_button shortcode [fix] Compatibility with latest WooThumbs **3.4.2** (19/06/16) [fix] Fix Ajax add to cart issue when attribute name/value contains special chars [update] Compatibility with WooThumbs [update] Update dependancies [update] Relative admin_url **3.4.1** (19/06/16) [update] Author tags [fix] Issue where add to cart buttons stopped working after opening quickview [update] Add compatibility for WooCommerce Attribute Swatches by Iconic