Hide or show your WooCommerce products separately for each user role
With WooCommerce Products Visibility plugin you can decide which products will be visible site-wide for each user role.
Bear in mind that WooCommerce Products Visibility is the ONLY plugin that offers you combined visibility rules. That means that you can hide products, categories and tags both at the same time for a particular role.
It is also the ONLY plugin that hides the selected products, categories and tags from your whole website, eg. from the menus, the widgets and even from the theme you use, as long as the theme is using standard WordPress filters.
And with the new updated version 2.0, it also supports multiple user roles.
- Hide or show products for non-logged in users.
- Hide or show products for logged-in users.
- Hide or show products for wholesale customers.
- Or just use your imagination, set your own user roles, and decide which products will be visible to each role.
- Hide or show specific products for each user role
- Hide or show products based on tag for each user role
- Hide or show products based on category for each user role
- Combine product, tag or category rules for each user role
- Hide products, categories and tags both at the same time for particular role
- Hide products, categories and tags from menus, widgets and cart
- Hide products, categories and tags from pages with shortcodes,
- Compatible with custom user roles
- Compatible with multiple user roles
- Compatible with Relevanssi plugin (NEW)
- Compatible with YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search plugin (NEW)
- Default logged user role for bulk actions
- Reset all rules button
- Toggle role visibility on backend to avoid clutter
- Quick-view which user roles have visibility rules at a glance
- Object Oriented Code
- WPML Compatible
- Multilingual Ready: .pot file included, for easy translation (RU, UA contributed by users)
- Top-notch after sale support from our development team
Easily accessible in one place for different user roles
User Role Rules: choose product, tag and / or category
Quick View which user roles have visibility rules at a glance
Toggle user role visibility to avoid clutter
Easily select products, tags or catecories through the dropdown or by searching
Multiple Roles per User Compatibility
Do you have more than one roles for a user? No problem. The plugin is compatible with multiple user roles.
Easily reset all your rules with the click of one button.
WPML Ready for multilingual sites
All your translated products will follow the rules that you set.
Example 1: Hide all products that have a specific category
Example 2: Show only products that have a specific tag
Example 3: Hide all products that have a specific category but exclude some
Or set your own complex rules!
Demo live preview
Support & development
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers. You can count on us for after sale support and continued development of the plugin.
What customers say about WooCommerce Products Visibility
= 14.05.2017 version 2.3 = * Fix - Relevanssi search plugin compatibility fix * Fix - Live ajax search fix = 20.04.2017 version 2.2 = * Fix - Performance optimization = 05.04.2017 version 2.1 = * Add - Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0 = 01.03.2017 version 2.0 = * Add - Multiple user roles per user compatibility * Add - Default logged user role added for bulk actions * Add - Hide hidden products from cart * Add - Reset all rules button * Fix - Performance optimization * Language - Fix Russian and Ukrainian translations = 24.01.2017 version 1.4 = * Fix - Do not hide irrelevant products from menus and widgets * Fix - Performance optimization = 13.01.2017 version 1.3 = * Add - Hide hidden products from menus * Fix - Do not hide post categories = 12.01.2017 version 1.2 = * Add - Hide hidden categories and tags from menus * Add - Hide hidden categories from WooCommerce Product Categories widget * Add - Fix categories counting in WooCommerce Product Categories widget * Add - Hide hidden tags from Product Tags widget * Language - Plugin localization * Language - Add Russian and Ukrainian translations = 29.12.2016 version 1.1 = * Fix - WPML problem with categories and tags = 07.11.2016 version 1.0 = * Initial release