WooCommerce Lottery extends popular WooCommerce plugin with lottery features. WordPress lotteries have never been easier!
WooCommerce Lottery plugin is easy to use but also a powerful solution so website owners get true WordPress lotteries solution which is both easy to setup and customize.
With our lottery plugin you can setup WooCommerce lottery website and start your lotteries in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are theme developer who wants to create WordPress lottery theme for Envato just buy extended licence and you’re good to go.
Please read documentation and check our WooCommerce Lottery demo (demo runs on latest WordPress, WooCommerce and latest version of WooCommerce Lottery).
WordPress theme with WooCommerce Lottery plugin bundled:
WooCommerce Lottery Overview and Features:
- WordPress 4.8+ ready, WooCommerce 2.6+ & 3.0+ ready
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks
- You get new type of WooCommerce product type – lottery
- Define number of lottery winners – 1 or more
- Winners / users can win single prize or multiple prizes
- Ability to refund tickets with single click if lottery has failed
- Ability to instantly finish lottery if max number of tickets was sold
- Define minimal and maximal number of tickets available
- Define max tickets per user
- Set start and end time for lottery
- Easily control how you want to display lotteries – along with other items or on separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest / recent, featured, recently viewed, my lotteries and random lotteries
- Email notifications (with editable email templates) for lottery win, fail, finish, no luck
- Lottery product has lottery icon (label) on thumbnail
- Manually relist lottery
- Product single page has new tab “lottery History”
- User has “My lotteries” page where one can see active lotteries and won lotteries – page with shortcode [my_lotteries]
- Lottery filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Lottery product has icon which describes different lottery status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Plenty of shortcodes including shortcode to show my lotteries for logged in user
- Make lottery from any type of Woocommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete any ticket via Woocommerce order management – deleting order deletes ticket
- WPML compatible
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
If you like our plugin please rate it with Thanks!
** Version 1.1.5 ** - Fix: Sending multiple "no luck" emails to same user - Fix: Stock status not changing after lottery relist ** Version 1.1.4 ** - Add: Added sale price for lottery products - Fix: Bug not creating log table on activation ** Version 1.1.3 ** - Fix: Filtering lotteries in admin area - Fix: Featured lotteries shortcode bug - Fix: Lotteries shortcode bug - Fix: WooCommerce Recently Viewed lotteries widget bug - Fix: Virtual and downloadable chackbox bug ** Version 1.1.2 ** - Fix: Featured widget bug - Fix: Typos - Fix: Check for minimal PHP and WordPress versions to avoid fatal errors on activating plugin in unsupported environment
View complete WooCommerce Lottery change log here.
Make sure to read documentation and check our demo.