Woocommerce Discount Manager allows you to add discounts into the woocommerce.
Plugin allows you to add the discounts based on price, product and the quantity.
You can choose to apply the discount for specific country.
Woocommerce Discount Manager allows you to add the discount for specific product.
You can also select if the discount is fixed price or in the percentage based on cart price.
- Add unlimitted discounts for woocommerce orders.
- Add discounts based on country.
- Add discounts based on Total Price.
- Add Discounts for specific product or all of the products.
- Add discounts for specific product and specific country.
- Add discounts based on the quantity.
- Discounts can be added based on the comparison operator for quantity and price ( Like if you want to add the discount if quantity for specific product is greater than, equal to, less than … etc) .
- Discounts can be added as fixed price and on the percentage.
- Userfriendly and attractive backend setting’s page.
Install the Plugin:
Installing WDM plugin is simple. You have two options :
Via FTP: Unzip the ‘WDM Plugin’ folder and upload it into the wp-content/plugins folder.
Via WordPress: Login to your WordPress site Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload and upload the zipped up ‘WDM Plugin’ folder.
Activate WDM Plugin
Now that you’ve installed the plugin, you need to activate it. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and click ‘Activate’ under the WDM Plugin.
WDM Plugin works with the WooCommerce Plugin so make sure you have activated WooCommerce already.
- Discounts based on Total products in cart