See also Visual Composer Addons Bundle:
PDF to Flipbook
You can create a book directly from the PDF file. Pdf file is automatically converted to jpg files. See here video tutorial.
JPG to Flipbook
You can upload all your pages at once – no need to add each page separately. See here video tutorial.
Manually adding pages
You can also add pages separately ( you can make also text in wysiwyg editor ). See here video tutorial.
Right to left flpibook for eastern countries.
- flipbook is based on the library turn.js 3rd release. Library “turn.js 3rd release” is not included. You need to download it separately here.This library is free to personal use. If you need for commercial use – here you can buy license “3rd release”.Cost of License “turn.js 3rd release” is 45$ for five domains ( 9$ per domain).
- pdf support ( you can create a book directly from the PDF file , Pdf file is automatically converted to jpg files )
- support multiple file upload ( you can upload all your pages at once – no need to add each page separately )
- works on the iPad,iPhone etc. ( no Flash Player needed )
- support for tags in WYSIWYG editor:
- reverse flip book for the eastern countries (right to left)
- insert scripts in section head – only subpages where is the shortcode flipbook
- you can disable / enable individual icons in the admin panel
- icon fullScreen ( only works under FF and Chrome )
- you can change the zoom to double click the mouse
- you can change the zoom step for zoomIn and for zoomOut
- you can enable / disable deeplinking (string at the end of the browser’s address)
- youtube videos are shown on a layer above book
- responsive design
- unlimited number of pages in flipbook
- lazy loading ( if you have a lot of pages – book will load faster, Example 1: If the current page is 8-9 – then are loaded only pages 8-9, 10-11 and 6-7 ; Example 2: If the current page is 1 – then are loaded only pages 1,2,3,4,5,6 )
- you can create an unlimited number of flipbooks on one theme
- double pages
- show all pages
- excellent tools to zoom
- and other…
– heading – h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6
– paragraph – p
– link – a
– list – ul,li
– img and float right and left for image
Pages in Flipbook does not have support for all the html characters.
New characters html will be added with new updates.
Installation and import content
Create book from pdf file
Create book from images
Manually adding pages
See my other Books:
Library “turn.js 3rd release” is not included. You need to download it separately here.
This library is free to personal use. If you need for commercial use – here you can buy license “3rd release”.