Vimeo Background Video for Visual Composer
Are you trying to create HD background videos for your website using Visual Composer?
Does your latest project require a fullscreen HD background video before the page fold?
Are you creating a landing page that needs something special to make sure it gets the most conversions?
Vimeo Background Video for Visual Composer is the only plugin on the market dedicated exclusively to the creation of background videos using Vimeo. No plugin makes it simpler or easier to create HD background videos. See for yourself how Vimeo Background Video for Visual Composer can help you on your next website.
With 6 months of free support and a lifetime of free updates, don’t hesitate, start creating HD background videos now.
High performance HD using the Vimeo player.
The HTML5 Vimeo player makes playback snappy even when rendering HD videos.
Improve load times by hosting your video on Vimeo.
Get the fastest possible page loads and take the pressure off your web server.
Fully responsive for all screen sizes
Guaranteed to work on any screen size for supported browsers.
Full width and full height settings
Combine both settings for fullscreen backgrounds videos that extend to the page fold.
Automatic aspect ratios
Automatically handle videos of any dimension without having to tweak aspect ratios.
Support for all themes compatible with Visual Composer
Compatibility issues with themes will be covered by our free technical support.
Fallback for older browsers
Unsupported browsers and mobile devices fall back to original display options.
* Prevented pause button from displaying when video begins. * Fixed copy error in README. * Set relative positioning for vimeo background video wrapper. * Compatibility with themes using WordPress shortcodes instead of Visual Composer shortcodes for vc_row.
* Fixed issue causing video to display on mobile and other unsupported browsers instead of default background.
* Fixed vc_shortcode_css_class error when using a theme with a custom vc_row template. * Fixed rendering bug when using nested rows.
* Switched to Mobile_Detect library from WhichBrowser for PHP 5.3 support.
* Implemented more robust integration with vc_row to support heavily customized themes.
* Fixed issues with UTF-8 encoding. * Fixed bugs related to full height and full width rows. * Fixed video stacking issue when disabling Vimeo background.
* Updated documentation.
* Ready for release on CodeCanyon.