VG TreeMenu – Tree menu for WordPress and WooCommerce
VG TreeMenu is a great plugin for WordPress. It’s allows display WordPress Menus, Posts Categories and WooCommerce Categories in a tree view, like a file explorer. This is useful for using WordPress Menus, Posts Categories and WooCommerce Categories as business directory or any listing type. You can display multiple VG TreeMenu on a single page by use shortcode, widget or load in Visual Composer (it working as Visual Composer addon).
- Support: WordPress Menus, Posts Categories, WooCommerce Categories.
- 6 module styles: Default, File Tree, Red, Black, Grey and FamFamFam.
- You can create more styles/override default style in your theme folder
- Support multi treemenu in a page by use: Widget, Visual Composer, Shortcode.
- Powered by jQuery, so no more JS is required to be loaded.
- You can turn on/off displaying items count for each category (source = Posts Categories or WooCommerce Categories)
- Supports optional animation with variable speed.
- Controls can be added that collapses, expands, or toggles all nodes within a tree.
- Allow to change transitions speed, duration, and desired effect.
- Totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS.
- Nice looking listing of WooCommerce categories demonstrates the categories hierarchy.
- Fully compatible IE7+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
- Live Demo: https://wordpress.vinagecko.net/p/vg-treemenu-landing-page/
- Forum Support: https://vinagecko.com/forum/wordpress-plugins/692-vg-treemenu
- Ticket Support: https://tickets.vinagecko.com/
Version 1.0 – October 21, 2016
– First release.
Version 1.1 – November 17, 2016
– New Feature: fully compatible with Multi languages – WPML