This plugin give an opportunity for the visitors to Follow you or Reply, Retweet and mark as Favorite your tweets through your own website. When someone retweet, reply or mark as Favorite your tweet, that will display for the other users and they can easily follow you and visit your website. With this trick, you can get much more visitors and followers, therefore your website traffic can be increased much more.
Get more followers via Twitter Timeline Slider!
You can lock the screen and set up a timer or you can allow for the users to close the slider. If you don’t allow to close the slider, it still opened until the visitor reply or retweet any of your tweets.
More followers, retweets, more visibility on Twitter, much more audience.
Viral spread, more traffic, more money!
You can lock the screen and set up a timer or you can allow for the users to close the slider.
More tweets, retweets, more visibility on Twitter, much more traffic.
Work with Facebook Comment Slider
You can double the efficiency if you use the Twitter Timeline Slider with the Facebook Comment Slider. Both of these help to increase the audience of your website and can work together on the same page. Both slider has a detailed options to make it really custom and fit to your website.
Supports more than 100 languages
You can select the Timeline Slider language with a super simple method, only you have to choose the language from a drop-down list and the Twitter Timeline Slider will be translated automatically!
Full responsive, mobile-friendly!
The whole slider full responsive, the users can enjoy on tablets or with any mobile device.
The Twitter Timeline Slider automatically fit to the viewer device.
Auto-open the slider box when the user reach the bottom of the page.
(they can leave tweets easier after they red the content)
Can remember for the user and you can set to display once for the same user.
If you choose lock screen, the slider will only close when the user leave a reply or retweet or the time is up.
- fully responsive
- ability to lock the screen until the user reply or retweet any of your tweets
- fixed slider position
- automatic slide-in when the users reach the bottom of the page
- you can enable or disable the user can close the slider
- ability to set up timer to fadeout the slider
- you can specify your own notice
- viral spreading, much more audience and traffic to your website
- fully localizable comment box with auto detect language, but you can choose from more than 100 languages manually
- selectable position of the slider (left or right)
- you can set up to open the slider automatically at the bottom of the page just once per user
- set the number of tweets to display
- dark and light style
- fancy jquery animation with fadeout and easing slide effect
- option to disable the slider on the entire website and enable it on a specified page with adding [enable_twitter_timeline_slider] shortcode to the content (or to the template)
- full detailed documentation
- transparent background when the screen locked, ability to set the transparency
- unlock the screen with click on the background (if you allow to close the slider for the users)
- option to disable the slider on a specified page with adding [disable_twitter_timeline_slider] shortcode to the content (or to the template)
- full customizable separated CSS file
- you can hide or show the Twitter icon and you can replace it to your own logo on admin
- attractive shake effect, you can disable or set frequency timer to shake (from 5sec to 5min)
- three different icon size
- set the icon vertical position
- auto open the slider if you want, when the users reach the bottom of the page
- mobile-friendly slider, work on tablets and mobile devices
- lightweight scrollbar to display the former tweets
WORK WITH US – JUST SPREAD THE WORD
It is very simple, just share the following link on your Blog, Facebook, Twitter or anywhere : https://codecanyon.net/item/twitter-timeline-slider-for-wordpress/5747430?ref=yourusername (replace yourusername to your Codecanyon username)
When you refer new users you’ll receive 30% of their first purchase or cash deposit! For detailed informations about the referral comission, click here.
How to get Updates?
After you purchased go to the Downloads and set the checkbox to on. You can also rate the plugin there.
- minor improvements on shake animation effect
Please check out my other items:
Check out my other items:
- Modal Survey – Polls & Quiz for WordPress
- Frontend Text Customizer for WordPress
- WordPress Job Board Plugin
- WordPress Contact Form Slider
- Optin Form for WordPress
- Facebook Comment & Like Box for WordPress
Full refund can be given, if the plugin doesn’t work on your website as it described, the issue caused by the product and can’t be fixed in 48 hours. In most cases, if the plugin doesn’t work on your website, that caused by any of the following reasons:
- outdated WordPress Theme, that has an error in the background
- outdated other plugin(s), that has an error in the background
- other plugin or theme, that includes invalid jQuery version instead of using the WordPress built-in jQuery
- hosting limitations or configuration issues
- incorrect plugin configuration
Before you send a refund request, please make sure you already contacted with the support here and provided your website’s URL. If the plugin doesn’t work as it described and the problem is with the plugin, that can’t be fixed in 48 hours, then you can get a full refund.
If you refusing the free support and the issue can’t be investigated, then you can’t get a refund.
I owe a big thank you for the following websites: