WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs is a clean, simple and light weight plugin which lets you customize WooCommerce myaccount tabs and convert them into ajax tabs.
As of WooCommerce 2.6+, the “My Account” links are shown in form of tabs. These tabs link to individual pages instead of inline content. This is where the plugin comes into action. Users can navigate through tab links without page refresh. The tab contents are fetched through ajax request and served on same page. Once all tabs are loaded, the plugin saves tab content and serves it without making duplicate ajax call. Thus, users can navigate through tabs multiple times without any load on server.
With WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs Plugin, you can easily customize myaccount tabs and add new tabs of your choice. The new custom tabs can be re-ordered using drag and drop sortable list. Furthermore, the tab content supports template overriding. i.e. if you wish to use custom php code in myaccount tabs, simply copy the php files in theme with same endpoint name and the plugin will detect it. The built in content area for tabs support HTML and Shortcodes.
The plugin works seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce and any decently coded theme. The total size of assets used in this plugin is no more than 60KB (out of which 28KB is the preloader image). It can be a good choice to give your visitors a good user experience, especially when you get a lot of traffic and server load.
Live demo: Log in to the live demo using following details:
If you are unable to log in, kindly register a new account using registration form on live demo. After logging in, check the ajax tabs on page. That is the actual functionality of plugin.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.7+ and WooCommerce 2.6+
- Works with all standard themes and decently coded premium themes
- Converts WooCommerce my account tabs into ajax tabs
- 3 tab styles (Default, classic and flat)
- Vertical tab orientation supported for all styles
- Saves tab content for multiple tab navigation per session. (No repeated ajax calls)
- Customize my account tabs – New
– Add unlimited new tabs of your choice
– Reorder tab positions using drag and drop sortable UI
– Delete tabs of your choice or re add them any time
– Add custom content for tabs. (Supports HTML, shortcodes and complex markup)
– Override tab content by copying endpoint php file in theme
– Re order WooCommerce default endpoints by deleting them from WooCommerce settings and re adding via this plugin
- Unbranded plugin settings page
- Option for enabling or disabling ajax feature
- Custom image preloader option
- Custom error message via plugin settings
- Admin can set ajax timeout via plugin settings
- Built in CSS styling for tab navigation. (Styles can be disabled from plugin settings)
- Fully compatible with “YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page” plugin
- Fully Compatible with Visual Composer content, Revolution Slider, etc. in my account content added via “YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page” plugin.
- Localization ready with sample .pot file included
- Supports languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+ that support history API
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual
- Dedicated support on time
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to the plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box at http://codecanyon.net/user/saurabhsharma, or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
For installation and setup, please refer to the documentation/index.html file inside your
main download archive.
= May 23, 2017 - v1.5.0 = * Added option for limiting plugin CSS and JS files to selected pages (Check General settings tab)
= July 06, 2017 - v1.4.0 = * Added new feature for adding custom myaccount tabs * Added feature for re-ordering tabs using sortable drag and drop UI * Added CSS for hiding scrollbar in menu bar on desktop
= Jan 05, 2017 - v1.3.2 = * Added internal ajax link support for "Orders" and "Addresses" tabs
= Nov 23, 2016 - v1.3.1 = * Document title and page entry title now updates according to selected tab * Added option for specifying page title selector * Added option for choosing whether to enable document title update or not
= Oct 06, 2016 - v1.2.1 = * Added id validation for tab names containing spaces and special characters
= Aug 03, 2016 - v1.2.0 = * Added compatibility with "YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page" plugin
= July 11, 2016 - v1.1.0 = * Added 2 new tab styles (classic and flat) * Added vertical orientation for all tab styles * Added rtl support for vertical style tabs
= 1.0.0 = * initial release