Find, compare, and print shipping labels from multiple carriers for your WooCommerce orders. Shipper WP integrates with EasyPost to provide you with a streamlined order fulfillment workflow.
- No monthly fees!
- Instant access to Commercial Plus pricing from USPS.
- Compare rates from many different carriers.
- Support for international shipments (complete with customs forms).
- Labels available in PNG, PDF, and ZPL formats (just ask if you need more formats).
- Integrated with EasyPost and WooCommerce.
- Create a free EasyPost account at www.easypost.com.
- Purchase and install the Shipper WP plugin.
- Copy/paste your API key from EasyPost into the Shipper WP settings page.
- Start Shipping!
You can search and print labels from either the “Shipper WP” menu, or from the WooCommerce -> Orders menu. Going through WooCommerce will pre-populate the buyer’s address information into Shipper WP search form.
Test and Live Modes
Shipper WP can be used in either “Test” mode or “Live” mode. Test mode is useful for printing dummy labels if you are just experimenting or need to test a printer. Live mode is what you use when you are ready to print real labels. Note: USPS’s Commercial Plus pricing does not appear in Test mode.
After completing these instructions you will see USPS rates in Shipper WP. To see other carriers (such as UPS or FedEx), simply setup those accounts through the EasyPost dashboard. Rates from those carriers will then appear in Shipper WP.