A simple plugin for WooCommerce, that can be used to enable password protection for your products, like general or individual for each product, of course if password request is enabled.
So if administrator enable password protection for some product – the user will be proposed to enter a product password to purchase it.
To change style, you can use these css classes:
- “product-protector-label” for label
- “product-protector-input” for input
- Individual Password (!!!)
- Category Password (!!)
- Global Password (!)
- Comfortable usability via admin panel
- Enable/disable password protection for your products (general or individual for each product)
- Cross browser compatibility
- No coding required
v 1.4.1 - 09/10/2016 - settings bug fixed v 1.4 - 01/10/2015 - "hide product price" functionality added v 1.3 - 22/02/2015 - fixed bugs related with woocommerce 2.3.* version - fixed problem user doesnt set any product password v 1.2.1 - 26/01/2015 - category password fix (works hierarchically) v 1.2 - 30/12/2014 - Added "Set Password by Category" functionality v 1.1 - 18/06/2014 - Fixed missing "Enable protection" checkbox (conflict with some themes) - Added css classes: "product-protector-label" for label and "product-protector-input" for input v 1.0 - 08/04/2014 - First stable release