Marvelous Hover Effects plugin is a collection of 30 beautiful effects that helps you to easily create magnificent interactive images in your website. This gives you a pack of customizing options to style your images with caption. Power your website with this impressive and modern trend!
Marvelous Hover Effects is specially featured in our powerful visual composer bundle Visual Composer Kit. Get Visual Composer Kit for 40+ interactive and trending elements.
*Please note that this is an add-on for Visual Composer, so you must install Visual Composer Page Builder first.
- 30 responsive impressive css image hover effects
- +40 Css animation effects
- 8 grid animation effects
- Hover Effects work with Standalone Image
- Hover Effects work with Grid Layout: Post Grid, Page Grid, Project Grid, Custom query, List of IDs
- 3 Display Styles: Show all, Load more, Lazy loading
- Apply for categories, tags or custom taxonomies
- Change image ratio
- Change Heading text and Description
- Change Item per Row
- Add External Link for each hover item
- Change text color and hover text color
- Change overlay color and hover overlay color
- Change image opacity and hover image opacity
- Override same effect for all layout
- Pure CSS3 Animations
- Compatible with Visual Composer
- One click predefined template/element usage
- Fully responsive
- Easy and fast Installation
- Works well in all modern browsers.
- Extensive free support & documentation
Version 1.2.1 – May 6th, 2017
Fix: conflict with visual composer kit plugin Fix: conflict with visual composer customize elements in themes Fix: php warning in version 1.2
Version 1.2 – April, 28, 2017
Feature: 8 grid effects Feature: css animation Feature: Allow customize color Feature: Allow customize gutter spacing Update: add rating admin-site Fix: move lazyload after document ready Fix: add original size
Fix: honey padding Fix: responsive Fix: reset css Fix: box-sizing error Fix: gapless responsive Fix: feature image not shown Feature: lazyload image and grid lazyload Feature: grid for marvelous hover
Credit: We use the opensource of Codrops: https://github.com/codrops/HoverEffectIdeas
The images you see in the screenshots are used for demo purposes only, they are not included in the download package