Let’s make it clear: stop paying for SMS!!1
The FairPlayer SMS Gateway converts your WordPress website into a top-tier SMS Gateway using nothing but your Android device.
How it works
- Install the FairPlayer SMS Terminal on your Android device
- Download and install this FairPlayer SMS Gateway plugin
- Follow the on-screen instructions and connect your Android device to your WordPress website
Now you can send and receive SMS messages using only your Android device and nothing else!
No hidden costs, no external providers, no monthly fees, no ads.
Using this plugin you will be able to send and receive SMS messages directly from your website – both manually and programmatically, and also convert your WordPress website into a SaaS.
- Single SMS – send one SMS message at a time directly from your website
- Mass SMS – send multiple messages at a time by uploading a .CSV file
- SMS-To-Post – automatically add a blog post when you receive an SMS from an “administrator” number
- Local and remote sending and receiving of SMS messages. Your website now has SMS SaaS capabilities!
- Security – communication between your Android device and your website is encrypted end-to-end
- Speed – we use disk storage to avoid database connection latency
- Unlimited terminals – use as many Android devices as you wish! SMS will be sent using round-robin and (soon) extra load balancing rules you can define.
- Unlimited clients – you can now use your website as a Software-as-a-Service and send SMS messages using your Android devices; a client is a remote app or website that connects to your website to send and receive SMS messages.
- Privacy – real privacy! Only you can see what SMS messages are sent and received – no middle-man, no surprises.