Exit Through Social Share is a WordPress plugin that raised popup box once user clicked any outgoing links on your website. Popup box suggests users either to like webpage on Facebook, +1 on Google, share on Twitter or LinkedIn for immediate redirection to target webpage or to wait some time to be redirected. Delay period, popup box parameterss, its content are configured through settings page. Settings page also has an option to exclude any outgoing links from consideration.
You know, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and LinkedIn all together have over 1.2 billions of registered users. Google is most popular search engine as well as most visited website in the world. Could you imagine more successful spots to promote your website? Exit Through Social Share plugin will help to add thousands of fans to your WordPress site on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as get more organic traffic from Google Search. More fans is more traffic.
- Boost traffic from Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn: get more likes and shares and increase traffic.
- Handle outgoing links: popup box appears once users click outgoing links.
- Highly customizable: set size, colors, opacity, background image and even edit CSS.
- Modern popup box: shadows, round corners, etc.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: Insert any shortcodes inside of popup box.
- Remember social visitors: plugin remembers users who already shared the page (using cookie).
- Exclude desired outgoing links: if you don’t need popup box for particular links, you can exclude them from plugin consideration.
- Set delay length: determine the length of delay period.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check or WP_DEBUG.
- and more, and more, and more…
1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu item “Share To Exit” under men section “Settings” in left side column in the admin area.
2. Click left side menu “Settings >>> Share To Exit” and do required settings. Customize your popup box using WYSIWYG editor, set box size. Please look at the screenshot below to see what kind of settings you can do there.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.