Gateway Website: https://www.authorize.net/
DPM Minimum Requirements
Before you begin, check with the merchant to make sure that the following DPM requirements have already been met. We recommended that you work closely with the merchant to ensure that any other business and website requirements are included in their DPM integration (for example, bank requirements, processor requirements, or website design preferences).
- The merchant must have a U.S.-based merchant bank account that allows Internet transactions.
- The merchant must have an e-commerce (Card Not Present) Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- The merchant’s website or hosting provider must have server scripting or CGI capabilities PHP
- The merchant must be able to store payment gateway account data securely (for example, API Login ID or Transaction Key).
Authorize.Net config: Please login to Authorize and go to Account >> Settings >> Response/Receipt URLs
- Click “Add URL”, and set this value for URL textbox: <your-site-url>?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Authorize_SIM
- Click “Submit” to complete
2014.06.16 - version 1.2 * Update SDK version * Update core function * Campat with woo2.1 2013.04.08 - version 1.1.1 * Fix bug: inlude js file instead of print code inline 2013.03.09 - version 1.1.0 * Compatible to Woo2 * Custom language support 2012.12.10 - version 1.0.2 * Update charge type * Add email billing info * Change authorizeListener to authorizeListenerDPM * Update: Detect loaded SDK * Fixbug: Correct default title - Authorize.Net instead of Authorize only * Add log payment completed step 2012.12.08 - version 1.0.1 * Remove notify SSL 2012.12.07 - version 1.0.0 * First Release