The subscription plans are available but not essential for this product to work. You can use the subscriptions if needed to increase the usage quota of some plugin’s functions.
Do you need swatches for variations?
We’ve released new Codecanyon item Woocommerce Variation Swatches Images. Please get it if you need to convert your normal variable attribute dropdown select to nicely looking color or image select.
Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.1.6: *Added: navigation menu to import list *Added: temporary 'update product url' function which is avilable during synchronization *Added: A2W_HIDE_KEY_FIELDS constant, if true, then key fields values will be replaced with '****' in the settings *Added: A2W_IMPORT_EXTENDED_ATTRIBUTE constant, if true, then global attributes will be created during import *Added: 'Not import description' option in the settings *Added: 'Default product type' option in the settings *Changed: now the shipping price shown on the product page takes in account the settled purchase quantity *Changed: image tab was extended in the Import List *Updated: Aliexpress categories shown in the dropdown on the search page *Fixed: the sign displaying bug in Pricing Rules page *Fixed: the shop priice recalculation algorithm *Fixed: phone's fields bug in Order Fulfillment *Fixed: bug in the 'build category' function (in old version of wordpress) *Fixed: bug in the 'review exist' function *Fixed bug with affiliate links generation *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.1.2: *Added: it's required to input the "Item Purchase Key" and "Envato Personal Token" in the Common settings else plugin doesn't work *Updated: new review loader module *Changed: manual review update is possible even if the review sync (auto-update) is turned off in the settings *Changed: turned-off "Aliexpress Review Sync" causes review settings to be applied when manual review update is launched *Added: "Review Per Product" option in the Review settings *Added: feature to exclude some shipping methods from drop-down selection in the frontend *Added: "Phone code" option to the Common settings (it's used on order fulfillment) *Added: compatibility with woocommerce 3.0.0 for order fulfillment *Fixed: empty state bug while fulfillment *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.1.0: *Added: automatic plugin update (require Envato Purchase Key and Envato Personal Token) *Added: shipping functional (shipping methods can be displayed on the product page, original Aliexpress shipping method's name can be changed, the shipping cost is added to the cart item total and cart total and visible on a checkout page and an order page) *Added: plugin's settings were optimized *Added: ability to apply Pricing Rules to the Import List or to the existed Woocommerce products *Added: mass price edit function for variation's price in the Import List *Added: ability to use the external links for product's gallery images *Added: ability to prevent a product's price from auto-updating *Fixed: now the Assign Cents feature is working fine *Fixed: in some case s the product's description was not saved *Fixed: App Key and Tracking Key bugs *Fixed: Order fulfillment bug (in some cases the orders were not fulfilled automatically) *Fixed: showing of review raiting (if you had this bug, please re-import your reviews) *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.0.3: *Added: choose which variants of a product to import *Added: choose which pictures of a product to import *Added: set the tags for a product before importing *Added: automatically clear product description from unnecessary tags before importing *Added: automatically delete media image when deleting product permanently *Added: rename product variation in Import List page *Added: quick tip for each option in the Settings page *Fixed: when pushing product to store, it did not push the product into WooCommerce categories selected *Fixed: in some cases it didn't import product attributes *Fixed: can not use URL or Product search in operative *Fixed: product price adjusted by a user resets while importing *Fixed: can not add own API or Tracking code *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.0.1: *Added: order fulfillment feature *Added: chrome extension setting (Default shipping method, Override phone number, Custom note) *Added: Aliexpress Info pop-up for each order Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.0.0 *Initial release
Aliexpress Dropship for Woocommerce
This plugin allows you to easily import dropshipped (or affiliated) products directly into your woocommerce store and ship them directly to your customers – in only a few clicks.
Awesome Free Chrome extension is available to import products while browsing on Aliexpress.
Please don’t forget to update it. The Chrome extension often updated, you can download it using this link
Please check the demo before purchase the plugin.
If you have any futher questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Import Any Products from AliExpress – easily import products from AliExpress.com directly into your store.
- Product Variations – offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials, and more.
- Product Customization – edit your products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images, anything!
- Inventory and Price Auto-Updates – know that your inventory and prices are always up to date.
- Fulfill Orders Automatically – have your orders shipped directly to your customers in just a few clicks.
- Pricing Automations – create pricing rules, and price your products in bulk.
- Filter Products with ePacket – with the ePacket filter, import only the products with the fastest delivery times.
- Product Reviews – engage your customers and encourage sales with the option to import reviews in your site directly from AliExpress.
- Translate option – import products and reviews in different AliExpress Languages
- Aliexpress Affiliate & Dropship – with this plugin you can sell product as dropshipper or using Aliexpress Affiliate Key.
- Chrome Extension – import products while browsing AliExpress using free chrome extension
How to install the Plugin?
- Download the zip file you receive after purchase
- Install via WordPress > Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload File
- Press Install
- Activate the plugin
- Download the zip file you receive after purchase
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Copy the extracted address-autocomplete-gf folder to the //your-wordpress-installation/wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin from the Admin