Advanced Social Widget – FeedBurner Edition WordPress Plugin
Advanced Social Widget FeedBurner Edition is a retina enabled responsive WordPress plugin that adds an advanced widget box to your sidebar giving users the ability to link your site to all the popular Social Networking sites such as Delicious, Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube and access to FeedBurner Email Subscription.
Advanced Social Widget FeedBurner Edition is an all-in-one social networking widget plugin that allows your visitors to subscribe to your RSS feed, Follow you on Twitter, visit your Facebook Page and easily share your site, categories & posts to the major social networking sites.
You can define what Social Networking site icons & buttons you want to display. Visitors can Follow you on Twitter, Follow you on Pinterest, submit posts to LinkedIn, subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS Feed and view your FeedBurner RSS Feed. You can also define the width of the widget making it suitable for most available WordPress themes without having to get in change any code. Shortcodes are included to easily place the widget inside your pages or posts.
The Widget has been developed to he highest quality standards and tested in all major modern browsers.
Advanced Social Widget Features:
- Responsive widget design
- Highly functional dynamic widget interface
- Ability to change the Widget title & internal box title
- Add a custom email subscription message
- Allow visitors to easily and effortlessly subscribe to your FeedBurner RSS feed
- 6 different Feedburner subscription form layouts.
- Super high quality Retina enabled graphics & icons
- Display a link to your sites RSS feed
- Dynamic Google+1 features & follower count. 4 different Google buttons variations to choose from.
- Facebook Like features and Like count. 3 different Facebook buttons variations to choose from.
- Dynamic Twitter Follows features & follower count
- Dynamically allows you to save to Delicious. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the Delicious link to share
- Links to your Twitter page
- Links to your Facebook page
- Dynamically allows you to Recommend to StumbleUpon. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the StumbleUpon link to share
- Links to your Pinterest account and page.
- Dynamically allows you to submit to LinkedIn. Automatically determines whether you are on homepage, category pages, single pages or other and dynamically creates the LinkedIn link to share
- Ability to open links in same window or new window
- Ability to display certain features and disable certain features, IE You can hide Google +1 and other social networking links and icons.
- Ability to disable the viewing of the bottom social networking icons altogether.
- Ability change all the visual aspects of the widget including text, link and subscription button sizes & colours.
- Multiple widgets configuration. 3 different design layouts
- 12 predefined pattern backgrounds & unlimited solid colour and gradient colours to choose from.
- Ability to customize the link and button colours.
- Inherits CSS styles from current active theme – fonts and colors
- Easy to use user friendly Control Panel
- Built-in Update Notification System
Subscribe to FeedBurner RSS Feed
If you have a FeedBurner RSS feed, you can allow your visitors to quickly and easily subscribe to your RSS feed. All the visitor needs to do is enter their email address and click the “Subscribe” button. A window will be opened where the visitor can subscribe to your feed.
Link to FeedBurner RSS Feed
If you have inserted a FeedBurner RSS username in the widget configuration panel, a link will be displayed where visitors can view your RSS feed.
Display Google +1 Button
Display a Google +1 button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly +1 your site. The URL for the button is dynamic and is the same URL as your current site, so no need to configure.
Display Facebook Like Button
Have a Facebook page connected to your site? Display a Facebook “Like” button on your site and let your visits quickly and effortlessly like your site.
Display Twitter Follow Button
Effortlessly display a Twitter Follow Button to your site. Displays the total amount of Twitter Followers you have. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display Delicious icon and allow visitor to save your site to Delicious
Allow users to save your site URL to Delicious. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL. If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display a direct link to your Twitter page
Display the Twitter icon and visitors can instantly visit your Twitter page. Configure Twitter Username through widget configuration settings.
Display a direct link to your Facebook page
Display the Facebook icon and visitors can instantly visit your Facebook page. Configure Facebook URL through widget configuration settings.
Display a FeedBurner RSS Email Subscription Icon
Display the Email icon and visitors can visit the FeedBurner RSS Subscription page to easily subscribe to your site’s RSS feed.
Display StumbleUpon Button and allow visitor to post your site to StumbleUpon
Allow users to save your site URL to StumbleUpon. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL. If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display Pinterest Button and allow visitor to follow you on Pinterest
Display the Pinterest icon and visitors can instantly visit and follow you on Pinterest. Configure Pinterest Username through widget configuration settings.
Display LinkedIn Button and allow visitor to submit post to LinkedIn
Allow users to save your site URL to LinkedIn. If you are on the homepage of the site the button will link to the site URL. If you are on a category or an article page, the button will allow visitors to save the URL for that certain category or article page.
Display Youtube Button and allow visitor to view your YouTube page
Allow users to easily browse to your YouTube page.
Drag & Drop Social Networking icon sorting
Included is the ability to drag & drop the Social Networking icons into any order you desire. Display or hide individual icons.
5 different Social Networking icon sizes
Select any of the 5 available Social Networking icons sizes ranging from small icons of 16px to larger icons of 32px.
Unlimited Backgrounds to choose from
Select any of the predefined 12 pattern backgrounds or unlimited solid & gradient backgrounds all visually displayed. Divided into solid colors, gradients, patterns or decide to have no background at all.
Built-in Update Notification System
When future updates of the plugin is released you are notified through your WordPress Dashboard with instructions on how to download and install updated versions.
The plugin includes detailed documentation with installation instructions and usage instructions.
Thanks again for the wonderful support. it is very impressive that you are constantly changing your plugins to be user friendly and integrate with as many themes as possible.
Georgia, Famous Plays Pty Ltd
- Unzip plugin file.
- Upload the the plugin folder “advanced-social-widget” (not just the files in it!) to your `wp-content/plugins` folder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the Advanced Social Widget settings page and configure the plugin to your needs. (Configuration settings detailed in supplied documentation)
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard widgets page, drag the “Advanced Social Widget” widget onto one of your WordPress theme sidebars.
- You’re done. Enjoy.
In order to work, Advanced Social Widget WordPress plugin needs the following requirements:
- WordPress release v3.5+
- PHP version 5+
Click here to view the changelog