Tested with WordPress 4.7
AccessPress Social Login – is a perfect WordPress plugin to allow your website users to register/login to the website using one of their favorite social website accounts.
As a website owner you can easily configure which social accounts to enable/disable for login, which areas of the website social login should be displayed (login, registration, comments, checkout) and other various configuration including text/strings configuration. Also you can select the social login buttons/icons from 15 beautifully designed templates to fit them with your website’s overall design/theme.
Check full features below:
- Login with the most popular 9 social media.
- Configure each social accounts by setting up a few authorization details.
- Configure which social media account to enable/disable in the login area.
- Configure which area of the website the social login should be displayed (eg. Registration, login, comments)
- Option to choose from 17 beautifully designed social login buttons/icons.
- Option to configure the order of the social login buttons.
- Use shortcode anywhere in the post/page to display social login.
- Use widget to display social login.
- Option to enable / disable social login (completely).
- One click registration/login.
- High level of customization/configuration – admin can change the title attributes for social media icons, other texts, strings etc.
- Ability to send the login details to the user’s email.
- Integrate with the wordpress users.
- Works with buddypress.
- Works with Woocommerce.
- Nice and easy to use admin interface for site admin to manage, configure the plugin.
- Translation ready.
Note: PHP version 5.4 required for Facebook Login
Find the plugin documentation here:
Version 1.2.9 (31st March 2017) - Bug fixing for the disappear of the tab when opening the page by clicking from external link source. - Done the modification of the callBackUrl function to work with custom login url. - Fixed the issue appearing for the database insert error due to gender input field. - Fixed the display of the error message when user deny the authorization of the app for login. Version 1.2.8 (13th March 2017) - Added Italian language translation files. - Made the translation of the texts ready for the text “Welcome” and “Logout” that appears when the user logged in. - Now the plugin can Fetch the VK user email address requesting permission. - Fixed current page login redirect issue for VK. - Added the check for the username and if the username is empty user’s email address will be used as the username. - Added an image size width & height option for the facebook profile image. - Now a popup module will appear for the social login. Add Forget Password link for the social login with a login form. - The addition of the info for the Username creation note during registration. Added an option for the login redirect link for the social login shortcode. - Fixed the issue appearing while the LinkedIn APP not authorized for login using LinkedIn. - Fixed the issues for making the plugin multisite compatible. - Now the twitter user’s email address can be fetched for new users. - Fixed the google login issue when the user doesn’t have google+ account.
View previous change logs here:
English – United States
Get latest updates
Like our Facebook page and get latest updates:
Click here to submit feature request. It can also be used to notify bug .