WordPress Animate Studio is a new WordPress plugin that use a large set of css animation to create an advanced and easy to use text animation studio right on your blog. Creating text slider, animated label promoting phrases … have never been so easy.
Create animation , add slides and set their content , animation ,duration and much more and you are ready to go just place your animation short code anywhere on your blog.
Store animations edit and use them whenever and wherever you want.
Use our studio dashboard to create unique animations and give your blog that unique look you’ve been looking for, choose from our wide and growing animations collection: Animations for entrances, exits, flippers, sliders … and other special animations
- The easiest way to create text animation ever
- Large set of CSS3 light animation.
- Complete control over your animation (duration, delay, type….)
- Add “Attention seekers” to your animations to make them more effective
- Easy to use, responsive and clean interface.
- Use of WordPress Shortcodes API
- Create infinite number of animations , store and edit theme whenever you want
- Support html content (beta)
- Style your animation separately using auto-generated IDs
- Use animation within any html element
- Create simple or loop animations
- And as always the only limit is your Imagination
- WordPress 3.X
What you can DO?
- Stay in touch with our team using our support site or direct contact using our email , to share your ideas and expectation with us , this will help us to present new and revolutionary creations
- In the mean time enjoy our product currents version and stay in touch to have more
- If you have any further questions or you need support using or configurating this script, feel absolutely free to open a support ticket at my support site http://leavydb.aws.af.cm/support . You can also use this items comments section for any presale questions. I will do my very best to help and assist you as quick as possible, You can also contact me directly using my email firstname.lastname@example.org