New Zealand Post Shipping Calculator adds automatic postage calculations for New Zealand WooCommerce users. This plugin uses the New Zealand Post json API available here: http://www.nzpost.co.nz/business/developer-centre
Supports WooCommerce Version 1.4.1 (Latest as of Feb 7th 2012)
- Domestic (New Zealand) and International shipping
- Choose which (if any) International countries you will allow postage too
- Optional “Handling Fee” to change ontop of New Zealand Post fee
- Allows customers to get a quick postage quote by simply entering their country or post code
- Adds multiple products together and works out the cost of them combined
- If you have features suggestions please submit a comment!
Plugin Installation Process
- Check the requirements below
- If you have troubles installing the plugin please send us a support ticket by clicking here and we will gladly help.
- Download the zip file from CodeCanyon.net, and extract it to your desktop
- You will see a file called nzpostwoocommerce-plugin.zip. Upload this to WordPress (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Methods page
- Select the new “New Zealand Post” shipping method.
- Enter your licence purchase code
- Enter your originating post code (ie: where you will be posting items from)
- Enter your default product dimensions (handy if you have lots of products with similar dimensions!) or add dimensions to all your products individually.
- Choose which shipping methods to offer your customers (eg: Standard Parcel, Express Post, Delivery Notification)
- Do a few test orders to make sure it’s working
- You’re done!
- WordPress 3.3 or higher
- The WooCommerce plugin installed on your WordPress
- Hosting account with php curl enabled (check with your hosting provider)
This plugin comes with Automatic Updates! You will be automatically notified in WordPress when an update is available (ie: new features) and you can simply click to upgrade.
If you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.