HTML/PHP version of the Ticket System
Feel free to resize your browser window to see how responsive the ticket system is, clean and organize
A professional support ticket system built on the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
Responsive layout and clean design for those who like their clients to get easily in touch with them and fully satisfy them.
UPDATES: VERSION 1.3 / Aug 01, 2013
Already downloaded the plugin and like to get updated?
Just download the new package and unzip the “com.doitflash.ticketWP.zip” file somewhere on your computer, then access your site directory files via a FTP client software and access the WordPress plugins folder and go to the Ticket system folder: ”/wp-content/plugins/com.doitflash.ticketWP/” then replace the following files inside the “com.doitflash.ticketWP.zip” file with the ones that are already exists on your server:
“includes/details.php”, “includes/saveTicket.php”, “admin/parentclass.php”
- fixed the admin role and receiving emails problem
- fixed language conversation username bug
- fixed some other minor bugs
UPDATES: VERSION 1.2 / Mar 24, 2013
How to update to package VERSION 1.2 (Mar 24, 2013) as we have updated lots of files and added some vital functionalities to the heart of the ticket system, to update yourself to this version, you need to uninstall the plugin on your site and install it again.
CAUTION: by uninstalling the plugin you will lose all of your last tickets records on your database, so if you have some tickets that are still open or on pending status, it’s better to not to unistall your plugin untill you’re done with them. we’re really sorry for this inconvinince with this file, but version 1.2 of this plugin really needs you to reinstall it once again. again we’re sorry about this!
- Captcha code how to fix errors if your server doesn’t support it help files added.
- language bugs for French and Italian guys also has been fixed.
- Adding roles backend system updated, the data will be saved cleanly on Database now
- Removed the JSON file for language data, language data will be saved on Database now
- listened to your needs, Shortcodes added
- Using Ajax for better Shortcode experience
- Easily set to use the Shortcodes styles or the style of your own theme
Preview the plugin:
NOTE: Live preview of “Admin panel” is not available but you can still view the screenshots.
And to preview “user side”, login with the following info: username:email@example.com, password: user
User side: here
Admin side: Screenshots!
How to install it on your WordPress:
So easy, as soon as you download our package, you can upload the plugin ZIP file by going to “Plugins/Add new” page of your WordPress admin panel.
After that you have activated the plugin, you can see the plugin menu added to your wordpress admin panel menus
Now you can put the ticket system widget where ever that you like inside your wordpress website or blog. just go to “Appearance/Widgets” page of your WordPress admin panel and drag and drop the widget into your pages sidebars or wherever else… using it is just like all of your other wordpress widgets
- Multi language, easily change language of the ticket system
- Admin Language page, you can change your Ticket system language totally! right to left languages like Arabic and Persian are also supported
- Admin Email Template page, you can also change the email templates that ticket system sends to users and admins for different reasons
- Forgot Password option
- Automatic Email report
- clean and organize tickets viewer
- Tickets priority option
- if users set the priority to “Very High” an email will be sent to admin
- Tickets search
- Smart tickets with 4 statuses: Open, Close, Pending, Replied
- admin panel
- add admins with different roles
- Department/role management system
- Block/remove each user
- week/month Summary of how you have supported your clients
- summary statistics
- admins and users gravatar
- Captcha Code
- Mobile design, you can easily support your customers wherever you are right from your smart phone or tablet device
- User Friendly date format
- View all of the tickets history
- Reopen option for all of the tickets
- Close any ticket immediately
- Organized tickets based on their priority and status
- Browser compatible (IE is supported on users side only for now)
- Responsive design
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Clean codes and clear Documentation
- Help bubbles inside the admin panel itself
Security has been always the most important fact! Great control over admins has been taken to a consideration, Each admin can add new admins with different roles, but only the parent administrator can remove the added ones.
Administrators and users can easily view all of their tickets history and respond.
Our new ticket system just made a revolutionary way of how the tickets are organized! tickets have 4 different statuses now:
- Open tickets, the ones that are added recently and admin didn’t reply them yet
- Close tickets, are the ones that has been resolved and closed
- Pending tickets, the ones that admin replied but user again asked a question and it’s still pending to be answered
- Replied tickets, are the ones that admin answered but the ticket is still open, will be closed after a period of time
All of these systems are created to provide a much more better support system and make our clients completely satisfied, no more ticket missing or unsatisfied clients with their tickets closed!
Summary page with great chart and statistics also let us know about how we have supported our clients in a specific period of time.
- adding/removing/editing tickets on preview is disabled.
- Standard fonts used.