Test Demo Account
Modern Events Calendar – Overview
Modern Events Calendar has been created according to trending design methods and latest technology with attractive design based on practical concept of design.
We gathered all features of event calendar as you desire with advanced booking system and many other useful options which are practical in real world!
- Add event image
- Location Maps
- Single day events
- Multiple day events
- You can create events that hold more than 1 day
- Ability to create all day events
- Add to Google Calendar feature
- Add to iCal, Outlook, etc. by downloading .ics file
- Advanced event locations system
- Advanced event organizer system
- Ability to insert images for locations and organizers
- Ability to tag events
- Ability to categorizing events in unlimited categories
- Repeating events
- Ability to create daily events
- Ability to create weekly events
- Ability to create monthly events
- Ability to create yearly events
- Ability to repeat events on weekdays and weekends
- Ability to set custom intervals for events.
- Never end events
- Ability to create never end events
- Ability to set a certain date for event finish
- Ability to finish an event after certain repeats
- Event countdown
- Simple and Advanced Google Maps direction feature
- Shortcode creator interface
- Advanced filtering options for shortcode creator
- Dynamic event labels
- Ability to hide past events in shortcodes
- Ability to insert custom CSS in settings
- Ability to show only featured events
- Smooth Month navigation
- More than 10 different map styles for Google Maps
- Ability to export all events from WP backend
- Support comment form in single event page
- Translation Ready
- English and Spanish language support
- Font Awesome icons
- Multiple color skins
- Ability to select custom colors
- Monthly/Calendar view
- Weekly view
- Daily View
- List/Grid views
- Map view
- Show events on the Google Maps based on their location
- RTL support
- Custom colors for events
- Ability to create various kind of tickets
- Ability to set a limit on total bookings
- Ability to set a limit for certain tickets
- Ability to create free tickets
- Add custom fields to booking form
- Global Tax/Fee creation system
- Ability to create certain fees for each event
- Coupons and Discount manager
- Ability to disable coupons feature
- Advanced currency options
- Implemented 3 payment methods
- Pay locally
- PayPal Express
- PayPal Credit Card
- Ability to enable/disable payment methods
- Send different notifications to booker/admin
- Booking notification for booker/attendee
- Booking notification for admin
- Booking verification to attendee
- Booking confirmation by admin to attendee
- Ability to automatically verify free and/or paid bookings
- Ability to completely disable booking feature if you don’t want to use it.
- CSV export option for bookings
- MS Excel export option for bookings
- WPML ready
- WordPress Multisite ready
- Visual Composer addon
- Cache plugins compatibility
- SEO plugins compatibility
- Completely developer friendly
- Ability to override archive and single pages in a theme
- Ability to override skin files in a theme
- Ability to filter plugin options using WordPress filtering system
- Ability to fire custom functions using WordPress actions API
- WooCommerce Payment Integreation
- Stripe Payment Integreation
- Mailchimp Integration
- BuddyPress Integration
- Archive Page Skin
- Single and Multiple day events
- Advanced Google Maps
- Import events from Google Calendar and Facebook
- Export filtered events into CSV, MS Excel, JSON and XML formats
- Exceptional Days
- Google Recaptcha
- Hourly Schedule
- Available Widget in all Sidebar
- Matching Shortcode and Widget
- Matching Shortcode and Visual Composer
- Custom CSS
- Advanced categorizing and filtering options
- Event note for frontend event submission
- Frontend Event Submission
- Recurring/Repeating events
- Next Event Module
- Shortcode Creator
- Auto verification ( Email & Booking )
- Taxes / Fees
- Multiple color skins
- Slider View
- Cover View
- Countdown View
- Carousel View
- Monthly/Calendar View
- Weekly View
- Daily View
- List/Grid View
- Map View
- RTL support
- Advanced Tax/Fee system
- Multiple Tickets system
- event submission by guest (Not logged-in) users
- Event Details/Single Event Page
- Coupons/Discount system
- PayPal Integration
- Multisite Ready
- WPML Ready
- SEO ready
- Developer friendly
- Choose Weekends
- Create Booking Form
- Eruop language completed
Any media – Photo, video used in preview are not included in this item and you need to contact authors to get permission in case you want to use them in your commercial or non-commercial projects.
v 2.0.2 –30 July 2017
- Fixed: Backend styling issue.
v 2.0.1 –28 July 2017
- Fixed: Some minor issues.
v 2.0.0 –26 July 2017
- Added: Yearly view skin. - Added: Agenda view skin. - Added: New setting option framework. - Added: Individual booking form per event. - Added: Location auto suggest for address field of location taxonomy. - Added: "Ticket" and "Tickets" word to translatable messages. - Added: Feature for using first attendee information for other tickets and don't filling all the tickets. - Added: A feature for disabling Booking notification form. - Added: Year skin to the full calendar skin. - Added: Agreement field for booking form. - Added: Agenda and Yearly view to the available archive skins. - Fixed: A quote escape issue on payment HTML comment form.php. - Fixed: A quote escape issue on Notification subjects. - Fixed: An issue when start date of skins are set to Today. - Fixed: Some minor issues.
v 1.9.7 – 13 June 2017
- Added: price to booking related notifications. - Added: feed support for MEC categories just like MEC events. - Added: booking price to book exports. - Added: an option for showing year ranges in the date filter based on "Include Expired Events" and "Show only expired: events" options. - Added: a new option for defining static fees to be applied on total amount of booking instead of ticket prices. - Added: end date for multiple date events to skins: accordion, Grid clean, Grid Modern, Grid Colorful, Carousel Type3. - Improved: date label function for not showing both of end date and start dates if they're same. Also added a class to the end date for using in UI jobs. - Improved: tickets availability on booking module. - Fixed: referred date issue on some event types. - Fixed: an issue in next event module in some rare conditions. - Fixed: an issue in custom_days events for showing next occurrence in countdown module. - Fixed: Dutch language issues. - Fixed: a content display issue on modal and accordion styles. - Fixed: an offset issue in list and grid skins. - Fixed: an issue in ticket availability. - Fixed: an issue in showing attendee name when there are different attendees with same email. - Fixed: some date and interval issues in Google and Facebook import and auto sync. - Fixed: an issue in category feeds. - Fixed: a sorting issue on events. - Fixed: an issue in sold out message on tickets. - Fixed: owl carousel conflict with themes slider shortcode and carousel shortcode. - Fixed: accordion style js issue on multiple shortcodes. - Fixed: backend label styles. - Fixed: loader issue with ajax response in all shortcodes. - Fixed: booking button, google map pins, styling option and booking form css issues. - Fixed: date and time sorting issue of map module in single event page and map skin. - Fixed: an issue in calculating availability spot of tickets when a booking canceled. - Fixed: date option in accordion. - Fixed: an issue in the event details countdown.
v 1.9.6 – 23 May 2017
- Added: Custom sidebar (ability to change single default widget bar, add and remove default sidebar items and add your own widget to single page(default view).) - Improved: Single event html (google calendar and iCal). - Improved: Change order of back-end event filters to alphabetical order instead of order by count. - Fixed: A date time conversion issue in google calendar import and facebook calendar import that happens in some websites in rare conditions. - Fixed: Compatibility message on update page.
v 18.104.22.168 – 14 May 2017
- Added: "Only Expired" filter for showing only expired events in following skins: Monthly View, Weekly View, Daily View. - Added: "Ongoing" filter for showing only ongoing events in list/grid skins. - Added: "Only Expired" filter for list, grid, full calendar, carousel and slider skins. - Added: Descending order feature for expired events. - Improved: "Multiple Day Events" Method and include Slider and Carousel skins. - Fixed: Next occurence modal style. - Fixed: Event attende list style. - Fixed: Issue of disabling previous month button in weekly view. - Fixed: An issue in calculating available spots of events. - Fixed: An issue in showing subscribers and contributers in author filter. - Fixed: Some date issues in weekdays and custom days events. - Fixed: Don't show ticket when all available spots are sold. - Fixed: An issue in showing sold out message. - Fixed: HTML issue on Google Calendar Export.
v 1.9.5 – 7 May 2017
- Added: Toggle List view. - Added: Reporting Dashboard. - Added: An option for hiding the events based on Start time (Default Value) , End time , 1 Hour after start time , 2 Hours after start time. - Added: Link protocol automatically to organizer if it's not set by client. - Added: Show end date for multiple day events in carousel skin. - Added: Message Options : - Added: Ability to change weekdays abbr - Added: Ability to change label of taxonomies such as Label, Location, Organizer and Category - Changed: Single Event Page, Add/Edit event page in backend, Frontend Event Submission, Backend menus, Filter Options in shortcodes menu, Search Form Options in the backend and frontend, All events menu in backend, CSV and MS-Excel exports. - Fixed: A date issue on modal that created by Next Occurrence method of date. - Fixed: Showing wrong end date in list/grid skins when all days are set to show instead of first day. - Fixed: End date issue in iCal export. - Fixed: End date issue in Google Calendar link in frontend. - Fixed: Requred field style in booking form. - Fixed: List view standard issue style. - Fixed: Modal counter issues. - Fixed: Attende module style. - Fixed: Fes form submit button issue on responsive. - Fixed: Full Calendar PreLoader isssue in fire fox. - Updated: German translate. - Updated: Italian translate.
v 22.214.171.124 – 30 April 2017
- Added: Description field for tickets. - Fixed: Some issue about modal.
v 1.9.4 – 25 April 2017
- Added: Modal option for list skin (Grid, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Full calendar). - Added: Slider view type 5. - Fixed: 2 issues in booking export feature when no booking is selected. - Improved: Show "The event is ongoing." message if the event is started but not finished. - Improved: "Sold" message if all of event tickets sold instead of showing booking module. - Fixed: Issue of event title in the modal. - Fixed: Http:// issue in the more info link. - Added: Some guide for zoomlevel option of Google Maps in settings menu.
v 126.96.36.199 – 10 April 2017
- Fixed: an issue on some servers when the booking request is too long and server couldn't respond to the long AJAX requests. - Fixed: issue of WP reset password email issue when the email content type is set to HTML instead of plain text. - Fixed: an issue in local-time module. - Fixed: minor css issue.
v 1.9.3 – 6 April 2017
- Added: Local Time module for showing event time based on visitor timezone. - Added: an option to enable removing MEC Data on uninstall (Disabled by default). - Added: Guest Email and Name to the FES. - Added: limitation to attendees module. - Improved:Show separated price per ticket instead of total price in booking backend menu. - Improved: MEC update system to don't run when not needed in order to speed up the initialization. - Fixed: an issue on adding fees price to the booking. - Fixed: an issue in Custom Days Repeat System. - Fixed: an issue on exporting exceptional days to Google Calendar.
v 1.9.2 – 15 March 2017
- Added: An ability to import old events from Google Calendar. - Fixed: A translation issue. - Fixed: A GMT date issue on Google Calendar and iCal export. - Fixed: An issue on showing selected color in Frontend Event Submission. - Fixed: Some front end submission ui issue.
v 1.9.1 – 13 March 2017
- Improved: RTL style. - Fixed: An issue with polylang plugin. - Fixed: A PHP notice in countdown module. - Added: Swedish language files (Thanks to Mats).
v 1.9.0 – 8 March 2017
- Added: Auto Synchronization for Google Calendar Import/Export and Facebook Import. - Added: MEC transaction ID into Stripe description. - Added: Organizer, Locations, Hourly Schedule, Tickets, Booking Options, Fess/Taxes sections to the Frontend Event Submission. - Added: ability to disable/enable FES sections from settings menu. - Fixed: Some issues on Google Calendar and Facebook Calendar Import and Synchronization. - Fixed: An issue in countdown skin.
v 1.8.8 – 26 February 2017
- Added: Slider Shortcode into predefined shortcodes on plugin activation. - Hided: organizer element on modern layout if it's not set. - Fixed: some issues on adding/editing locations and organizers. - Fixed: owl carousel issue on full calendar skin. - Fixed: Css issues and countdown issues.
v 1.8.6 – 23 February 2017
- Fixed: JS and CSS Issues.
v 1.8.5 – 22 February 2017
- Added: ability to import facebook event image as featured image of event in Facebook Import. - Added: New auto update and verification - Added: %%attendee_full_info%% to booking notification email. - Added: Carousel and slider view auto play time option. - Added: mailto: and tel: option for organizer email and tel in the single event page. - Added: Polish language files (Thanks to Łukasz Szmigiel). - Improved Settings Form Security. - Fixed: an XSS issue on the custom styles. - Fixed: default issue for single event layout. - Fixed: a PHP notice issue on single event page. - Fixed: Issue of not setting Customer on WooCommerce Order when guest user is paying. - Fixed: issue of custom days' events for showing main date of event. - Fixed: issue of not converting notification new lines to paragraph in MEC Notification system. - Fixed: 2 notices on PHP7. - Fixed: options pages issue on some certain languages because of bad translating. - Fixed: Responsive of sliders issues. - Fixed: Option for date suffix. - Fixed: Next Event Module. - Fixed: Flip countdown issues for days more than hundred. - Fixed: Countdown issues on edge / IE. - Fixed: Countdown reponsive. - Fixed: Event title is mandatory on "Frontend Event Submission" form. - Fixed: a conflict between MEC and WC Strip gateway on Stripe payment form. - Fixed: Load Google Maps assets (JS and CSS) only when needed instead of loading them always to optimize the speed. - Fixed: Load OWL assets (JS and CSS) only when needed instead of loading them always to optimize the speed. - Fixed: a translation issue. - Fixed: html validation. - Cleanup: on frontend.js codes. - Updated: Brazilian portuguese language (Thanks to Rodrigues Santana). - Updated: German language (Thanks to Jürgen König).
v 1.8.0 – 7 February 2017
- Added: WooCommerce Integration. - Added: Next Event module to be shown on single event page. - Added: Modern Styles For Single Events. - Added: Full Slider skin. - Added: Time options to FES. - Added: Ability to set title for gateways to be shown in the checkout form. - Added: Activate the only gateway in the checkout form if only 1 gateway is enabled. - Fixed: Fixed an issue in booking dates when some dates excluded from event occurrence dates. - Fixed: Tags Archive Page issue by adding mec-events CPT into the query. - Fixed: Issue of changing year when ignore date option is selected. - Fixed: End date issue when an occurrence is selected. - Fixed: Some UTC date issues in Add to Google Calendar button and ICS download button in single event page. - Updated: German language (Thanks Jurgen).
v 1.7.0 – 18 January 2017
- Added: BuddyPress Integration. - Added: Showing Attendees list on event details page. - Added: Add an activity to user profile when book a new event in buddypress. - Added: Stripe Payment Gateway. - Added: Mailchimp integration to add bookers' data into a certain list with a certain subscription status. - Added: New flip countdown skin added. - Added: Event note option for frontend event submission. - Added: Use Post Excerpt if exists instead of post content in list skin. - Added: %%event_note%% placeholder for new event notification. - Added: An ability to place %%event_title%% into title of "admin notification" and "new event" notifications. - Fixed: Issue about http_build_query function in some servers. - Improve: Front end submission UX. - Improve: Search month and date can be ignored.
v 1.6.0 – 7 January 2017
- Added: Google Calendar Integration. - Added: Ability to import events from Google Calendar. - Added: Ability to add MEC events directly to Google Calendar. - Added: Facebook import feature for importing events from a certain Facebook page. - Added: Russian language. (Thanks to Runa Simi Tours) - Added: An ability to change countdown main color. - Added: Ability to export filtered events into CSV, MS Excel, JSON and XML formats. - Added: Ability to export all events into CSV, MS Excel, JSON and XML formats. - Added: Ability to change weekdays and weekends. - Added: A new option to show event date in single event page based on referred date instead of next occurrence. - Added: Target window option for "Read More Link". - Added: Thank you page for opening after booking. - Added: An ability to send "Booking Notification" and "Admin Notification" to event organizer. - Updated: Sorting system of events. - Updated: Search form in all skins. - Fixed: An issue in setting full calendar layout as archive skin. - Fixed: Issue of showing expired events in map skin. - Fixed: An Issue about next/previous month navigator in monthly, weekly and daily skins. - Fixed: Issue of 6th week in weekly view.
v 1.5.1 – 15 December 2016
- Fixed: Countdown Issue.
v 1.5.0 – 14 December 2016
- Added: Carousel skin with 3 different styles. - Added: Countdown skin with 3 different styles. - Added: Turkish language. (Thanks to Toptan Bilgisayar) - Added: Brazilian Portuguese language. (Thanks to Rodriguez) - Added: Italian language. (Thanks to Michele D'Amico) - Added: An ability to include custom fields into CSV and MS Excel exports. - Added: Ability to change date format of booking module. - Added: Date format option for cover, single and map skins. - Added: Date format option for carousel, list and grid skins. - Added: An ability to the event cost to insert texts instead of number. - Added: A new event repeat option for selecting completely custom days. - Added: An ability to hide regular events on some certain dates. - Added: a new option for increasing maximum dates in booking form. - Added: Mandatory option for check-box and radio buttons in booking form. - Added: Ability to change booking status form in booking details page. - Updated: Front-end Submission Form. - Updated: Change sort method of locations and organizers to alphabetical. - Fixed: An issue in showing event description in the skins. - Fixed: An issue in search form.
v 1.4.0 – 25 October 2016
- Added: Full Calendar new skin. - Added: Search Form ability for all MEC skins. - Added: Ability to search by category, location, organizer and labels to the search form. - Added: Text Search option to search form. - Added: Year and Month filter to search form. - Added: Ability to disable search fields and search form completely. - Added: Ability to disable archive event page and replace a normal WordPress page instead. - Added: Some new options in "Frontend Event Submission" such as categories, labels and event color. - Added: Optional more info link. - Updated: List and Grid skins. - Fixed: An issue about using two different protocols for backend and frontend of WordPress.
v 1.3.6 – 19 October 2016
- Added: Deutsche language (Thanks to Jens). - Updated: Documentation. - Fixed: Some minor issues.
v 1.3.5 – 11 October 2016
- Added: Ability to upload featured image for events by guest users. - Added: Lightbox for showing details of events on map skin. - Added: Auto Update feature by purchase code and security token. - Added: Duplicate event feature. - Added: A new option for showing only first day of multiple day events on list/grid skins. - Updated: "Front-end Event Submission" structure. - Updated: Map skin interfaces. - Fixed: Issue of not showing end date of multiple day events next to start date in single event page and other skins. - Fixed: Some issues on notifications. - Fixed: Issue of removing featured image. - Fixed: Issue of showing past events when "Show Past Event" option is disabled.
v 1.3.0 – 4 October 2016
- Added: French language. (Thanks to Chris van den Berg) - Added: Dutch (Netherlands) language. (Thanks to Mario Leblanc) - Added: Category archive skin selector for showing desired skin in category archive pages. - Added: New colorful style for grid skin. - Added: An option for disabling loading of Google Maps API for fixing conflicts with other third party themes/plugins. - Added: A pre-loader style for booking button. - Fixed: Social buttons issue on iphone. - Fixed: Issue of empty booking form. - Fixed: An issue in Google fonts.
v 1.2.5 – 28 September 2016
- Added: A new repeat type for repeating events on certain weekdays. - Added: An option for showing only first day of multiple day events on the calendars instead of all days. - Fixed: Issue of invalid currency code for bookings. - Fixed: An issue in "Add to Google Calendar" button for setting correct time-zone. - Fixed: Issue of showing all days of multiple day events in list/grid skins. - Fixed: Calendar/Monthly skin issue.
v 1.2.1 – 27 September 2016
- Fixed: Issue of count-down module in Safari browser. - Fixed: An issue for showing wrong occurrence date for events.
v 1.2.0 – 25 September 2016
- Added: A new placeholder for showing full attendee data such as name, email and registration form data in the "admin notification email". - Added: 24 hours format is added to backend form and "Front-end Submission Form" as well. - Added: "Auto Confirm" feature for bookings. - Added: "Hide end time" feature for events. - Added: Booking form builder is completely re-developed and optimized. - Added: Tel and Email fields for Booking form builder. - Added: Show registration form data in booking view page in back-end. - Fixed: All day time issue on some skins. - Fixed: Booking form validation issue. - Fixed: Date localization issues on daily view. - Fixed: Issue of hiding notification tab when booking feature is disabled. - Improved: Applied some clean coding. - Improved: Backend Design.
v 1.1.0 – 20 September 2016
- Added: "Front-end Event Submission" feature. Now all of your website users are able to post/manage their events from front-end. - Added: Google re-captcha feature for protecting your website more on booking module and "Front-end Event Submission" feature. - Added: A new hour format for showing hours based on 24 hour format on front-end in addition to 12 hour format. - Added: Hundreds of currencies for improving internationalization of Modern Events Calendar. - Added: Demo test drive - Updated: Backend UI design - Fixed: Some issues on booking module. - Fixed: Date localization issues. Now, month names, week days etc shows based on current language. - Fixed: Social icons in grid view
v 1.0.3 – 11 September 2016
- Added: A new feature for changing mec-category slug/permalink to the desired slug/permalink. - Fixed: A time-zone issue on countdown module. - Fixed: Some jQuery conflicts.
v 1.0.2 – 07 September 2016
- Fixed: Conflict with other plugins. - Fixed: Support links.
v 1.0.1 – 06 September 2016
- Fixed: No event issue on weekly skin. - Fixed: "0000-00-00" issue for event end date. - Fixed: Some PHP notices. - Fixed: Post reset issue on Map skin.
v 1.0.0 – 05 September 2016
- Initial Release
We give full support for purchased products.
Please create a support ticket at webnus.ticksy.com