Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
There is no more need for staff members to go to WordPress admin panel to manage their calendars, details, etc. With this add-on your team members are able to view and update their calendars, personal info and services right after authentication on the frontend.
When a staff member is logged in, he or she will be able to:
- View a calendar and choose a preferred mode: Month, Week or Day
- Add new appointment, approve, edit or cancel scheduled appointments
- View and update personal details
- Choose services and edit prices
- Update capacity and deposit values
- Choose, set and edit special hours (if Special Hours add-on is active)
The next releases of this add-on will also include Special Days and Days Off settings which means that your team members will be able to have a full control of their profile on the front-end.
Please read how to setup and use Bookly Staff Cabinet add-on in our detailed documentation.